About The Car Servicing Centre - Car Servicing in Basildon (SS14 3EG)
WELCOME TO THE CAR SERVICING CENTRE
The Car Servicing Centre is a hassle-free way of having your car or van serviced or repaired, including free collection and delivery from your home or work.
If it’s car repairs you need, The Car Servicing Centre can help! We offer a complete service, repair and upgrades for your vehicle.
We are an on-line service dedicated to providing quality car servicing at great prices. You'll be amazed at how much you can save with us on franchise & main dealer car service costs!
Here at The Car Servicing Centre, we pride ourselves on offering a friendly and professional repair facility dedicated to providing quality services at a competitive rate. We are equipped with the latest technology and only fit original or approved OE parts.
Maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty at all times, our approved garage will stamp your service book and reset any service lights following your service.
On average our prices are up to 40%* cheaper than main dealers for a full car service, so why not check what’s included in our servicing? We're very confident that our service package will be to your advantage!
We can offer the following services:
- Full garage & MOT repairs
- Full service
- MOT Testing
- Air Conditioning
- ECU Remapping
- Fuel Injector testing & conditioning
- Clutch repairs & replacement
- Gearbox replacement & repair
- Brake replacement & repair
It turns out a service is pretty important. And here’s why…
An MOT is not the same as a service!
- Most people think that a service is just an MOT by another name and feel cheated that as new car owners they are expected to have their vehicle undergo a paid check up twice yearly. However, the two actually perform very different functions.
An MOT and a scheduled service are not related.
- A regular service is needed to take care of the car and the wear and tear of its parts and fluids.
- The MOT is a periodic technical inspection for safety; it is not designed to repair
or replace worn vehicle components.
It’s perhaps useful to use the comparison of a vaguely inebriated man – the MOT would check he could walk and talk and get himself home without endangering himself and others. The Service, however, would ply that man with coffee until he was sober, put him through an intensive fitness programme, then give careful consideration to providing a new liver.
Essentially, you are not being cheated by taking your car to the garage twice a year. In fact, you need the two visits in tandem to have a healthy vehicle.
You may want to stick around and have a look at all the services we offer, check out our website, it's packed full of useful information on how we can help you.
For further information of the services we cover please feel free to visit our website
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.